Manufacturing Strategic Initiatives Lead
Posted on 12/15/2022
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Strong project/program management skills with ability to influence and orchestrate multiple stakeholders across supply chain, engineering and finance
- Strong business acumen and the ability to make data-driven decisions that prioritize and improve our manufacturing lines
- Experienced negotiator with a strong understanding of contract manufacturing cost structure
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and quality control processes
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing program management
- Have successfully managed global supply chains, specifically in Europe and Asia
- 2D or 3D printing industry experience
- Experience in distribution or logistics
- Mandarin language proficiency
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.