Senior Product Designer
Posted on 11/9/2023
Residential real estate software
Perchwell’s mission is to enable real estate agents to provide the best in class service to their clients. The company has developed an operating system that provides real-time marketing analysis and insights, listing data management and syndication, and seamless client collaboration and reporting to give agents and brokers the tools they need to succeed.
Data & Analytics
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 13%
1 year growth↑ 13%
2 year growth↑ 308%
New York, NY, USA
UI/UX & Design
- 5+ years experience at a tech company -- preferably a startup -- as an experience designer or product designer.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills
- Systems-thinker with the ability to think beyond the pixels to create truly special, end-to-end user experiences
- Experience in product marketing and storytelling
- Track record of establishing/improving design processes and leading others through it.
- Experience in UX design for desktop and mobile.
- Experience with design and workflow tools such as Figma, Jira, Slack, GSuite, PivotalTracker, Monday.com.
- Front End Development Experience is a plus
- Deeply understand users, their perspectives and challenges. Communicate and evangelize user needs and uncover creative solutions through elegant design.
- Experience with strategies for utilizing data including qualitative and quantitative feedback to drive awesome web experiences.
- As a member of the product design team, you inspire and mentor your more junior colleagues. Sharing processes, skills and experience with others to help up-skill the entire team.
- Help define strategy, objectives and vision for the user experience and drive corresponding design execution and delivery.
- Oversee multiple streams of work to launch products across multiple platforms and devices.
- Ensure consistency and scalability across a variety of products and platforms for all end-to-end user experience.
- Front End Development Experience