6 month growth↑ 14%
1 year growth↑ 17%
2 year growth↑ 21%
- Proven graphic design experience
- Proficiency with desktop publishing tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, and Illustrator
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style
- Following branding guidelines, policies, and regulations
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, requests, descriptions, and/or narratives
- Preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas to diverse teams
- Developing, updating, or improving upon illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Working with proposal and project teams to produce final design
- Amending designs after feedback
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, compliant with client requirements, and on-brand
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Experience providing graphics for USG contractors and/or clients
- An extensive graphic design portfolio demonstrating experience and skill
Dexis is a professional services firm that solves the most pressing social challenges in complex environments, paving the way for a more secure and prosperous world.
Dexis embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and strives to build and maintain a safe environment where we celebrate diverse backgrounds, treat everyone with respect, and value the unique lived experiences each person brings based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, military or veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or family status and related conditions.
At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking graphic design surge support to support our work with USAID, DOL, DOD, DOS, DFC, at our Home Office and beyond! The Graphic Designer will provide comprehensive design support to proposals and projects, working with proposal and project teams on proposal, report, and other graphics. They will collaborate with teams to develop unique fonts, color schemes, shapes and other design elements that continue and align with Dexis’ brand. The Graphic Designer(s) may also need to draft sketches from team input or suggestions, develop and propose graphic designs to enhance and translate proposed approaches, methods, and processes, or translate/transfer sketches of ideas on paper from proposal team to a digital format. To be successful in this position, candidates must be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
This position has the option of being based remotely.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials, including design requests and/or Client solicitations and determine requirements.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Follow Dexis and Client banding guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements, requests, descriptions, and/or narratives.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to diverse teams.
- Develop, update, or improve upon illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with proposal and project teams to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, compliant with client requirements, and on-brand.
Performs other duties as assigned and agreed upon at the Task Order level.
- Proven graphic design experience
- Proficiency with and access to needed desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Experience providing graphics for USG contractors and/or clients.
- An extensive graphic design portfolio demonstrating experience and skill.
The successful candidate should be:
- Artistic, mastery of graphic design software, thorough knowledge of Graphic Design Theory.
- Creative, synthesizing information, harnessing skills, and applying good judgment to solve problems and make improvements.
- Conscientious, demonstrating personal integrity and a desire to mentor others.
- Relationship-oriented, building a project management team and fostering positive connections with clients and partners as well as other Dexis teams.
- Poised, managing priorities and producing quality work in complex and time-sensitive conditions.
- Communicative, using clear language to share ideas in writing and speech.
Dexis is on a mission to help solve today’s most pressing global political, social, and economic challenges and create a world where all people are safe and prosperous. As a Dexis employee, you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. Our motto is “find a way or make a way” — that’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, apply now!
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, pregnancy, disability, age, genetic information, military service, veteran status, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, childbirth and related medical conditions, including lactation, or any other protected class under applicable law.
If you are hired for a position that is paid from the Dexis home office, you will be required to submit proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine unless you qualify for a legally recognized medical or religious exception to the vaccine requirement. This does not apply to AL, AZ, FL, KS, MT, NH, ND, or TX residents.