HR Business Partner
Posted on 11/30/2022
Remote • United States
- HRBP experience in a global, complex hyper-growth technology company
- The ideal candidate will have experience building strategic vision and ability to operationalize and execute against our priorities
- Held leadership roles in both private (operating in the small but planning and building for the large) and public companies with agility and flexibility would be beneficial
- Come from of any sub-sector within Technology, experience with database and/or data analytics businesses is ideal
- A deep understanding of how to scale the people infrastructure as a company expands headcount and revenue rapidly. This requires understanding of all aspects of human resources, deep expertise in business partnerships, total rewards across the region, organizational design, talent acquisition, talent development, and compliance
- Structured thinking and possess sound business judgment and acumen. Contribute, as a member of the regional leadership team, from more than just the People standpoint
- Both strategic, in terms of seeing around corners and planning for the People implications of business growth, as well as operational, willing to roll up sleeves and work with the team in a hands-on way to implement People-related programs
- The ideal candidate will bring a variety of experiences working with businesses across the growth/maturity spectrum and have experience with organizations that have a strong reputation for employee experience and high-caliber talent
- Possess strong influencing skills and will also have experience in an HR leadership team that scaled rapidly and Experience handling sensitive employee matters
- The candidate will be able to point to a track record of innovation and thought-leadership within the People function, not simply overlaying traditional paradigms and approaches that have worked for other companies
- Bring strong collaboration, teamwork, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and will reflect good alignment to Couchbase's culture
- 10+ years experience in an HR or People function with increasing levels of seniority and complexity over the length of your career
- Have some experience in formal Change Management and Program Management theory and practice
- Experience managing small remote teams
Enterprise applications database
At Couchbase, their mission is to empower enterprises to develop, deploy, and run mission-critical applications anywhere by delivering a high-performance, flexible, and scalable modern database.
- Culture, purpose, & impact - A sense of purpose in your work and shared passions with your teammates. Join an impact initiative group and experience the amazing feeling of Couchbase’s can-do culture.
- Financial well-being - Market competitive pay, the ability to participate in the success of the company through equity programs, well thought out retirement options, and a number of recognition programs.
- Flexibility & growth - Flexible time off, internal learning, and development opportunities, accreditations, boot camps, conferences, and a trust-based culture.
- Community & belonging - Couchbase Cares promotes philanthropy, inclusion and belonging, worldwide Couchbase celebrations, and sustainability and green teams that impact our local communities.
- Body, mind, & emotional - Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, paid parental leave, and a Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most.
- Environment & workspace - We are mindful of the environment and our individual workspaces. We provide an ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
Company Core Values
- Be A Great Human, Always.
- Act With Uncompromising Integrity, Period.
- Serve Your Family, As Defined By You.
- Attack Hard Problems, Driven By Customer Outcomes.
- Play To Win, Together.
- Make Tomorrow Better Than Today, Start Now.