Application Support Specialist
Posted on 4/12/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Advanced application troubleshooting skills in a production environment
- Very good SQL skills
- Basic understanding of system integrations methods
- Comfortable and skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Independent and resourceful, able to multi-task and effectively prioritize work
- Good time management skills
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to service requests submitted through an incident management system (JIRA)
- Monitor and respond to incidents reported by tier 1 support
- Recognize, analyze, and investigate system and integration problems of high complexity
- Conduct root cause analysis and correlation of issues
- Ensure that response and resolution is consistently conducted with a high level of customer service
- Identify issue trends so we can prioritize root cause resolution of repetitive issues
- Work closely with specific SMEs (subject-matter experts) on the Systems team to learn the fundamentals of Salesforce, NetSuite, Magento, and our integrations
- Effectively facilitate the resolution of issues that require cross-functional resolution
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.