Senior Renewals Manager
Updated on 3/15/2023
Remote • United States
- 7+ years of Sales /Client Success /Account Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- 3+ years of experience within a renewals team
- Consistent track record of success with meeting and exceeding retention goals and revenue targets
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, take initiative and work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Own, drive and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the Client Success team to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- Coordinate the development and implementation of new campaigns, programs and tools directed toward retention objectives
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally and influence partners from various roles, levels, and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align with company and customer goals
- Identify at-risk customers and develop prescriptive plays that would mitigate against potential churn
- Monitor customer health metrics to proactively identify and communicate risks
- Work cross functionally to develop risk mitigation strategies and drive appropriate actions with partner teams
- Communicate risk clearly with all internal stakeholders and take the lead in developing resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize share of wallet
- Experience working with stakeholders in the People, Benefits or Total Rewards space is a plus
Modern Health is a mental well-being platform for innovative companies that want to reduce burnout and prevent turnover.
- Health and Wellness - Our benefits are designed to keep you safe and healthy. We’ve got you 100% covered for health, dental and vision insurance.
- Professional Development - Make a meaningful difference at a rapidly growing start-up. We also offer every employee an annual professional development stipend, LinkedIn Learning subscription, and WFH stipend.
- Family Matters - We celebrate all paths to parenthood by offering the fertility benefit Carrot, 16 weeks parental leave, and a child care stipend. We also offer access to Outschool which provides over 100,000 (and counting!) live, online activities for learners ages 3-18.
- Giving Back - We encourage team members to donate their skills and time in their communities, and we match donations to causes several times a year.
- Flexible Paid Time Off - Time off is important for rejuvenation and bringing your full self to work. No matter what life throws your way, we want you to have space to do so - guilt free.
- Long-Term Planning - All full-time employees are eligible to contribute to a 401(k) plan. We are also proud to offer financial advising services through Origin.
Company Core Values
- People first
- Bias towards action
- Embrace the journey
- Ownership mentality