Overland Park, Kansas
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 15%
2 year growth↑ 56%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- Fluency in English and Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Analytical and technical skills
- Detail oriented
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Interact with clients in all aspects of customer service
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolve product or service problems
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Carry out regular risk assessments
- Recommend potential products or services to management
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Prepare product or service reports
- Contribute to team effort
- Bilingual skills with fluency in Portuguese
- Experience with data entry and PC applications
RTS International, a Shamrock brand, is a trade finance company that provides quick, customized funding solutions to exporters around the world. We serve clients in more than 40 countries throughout Latin America, Asia, the Indian subcontinent and Africa.
Shamrock Trading Corporation is the parent company for a family of brands in transportation services, finance and technology. Headquartered in Overland Park, KS, Shamrock has regularly been named “Best Places to Work” by the Kansas City Business Journal. We also have offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Laredo, Midland, Nashville and Phoenix.
Shamrock Trading Corporation and RTS International are looking for a Spanish Speaking Account Representative to join the team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interact with clients in all aspects of customer service.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Carry out regular risk assessments and ensure that procedures are in place and followed to minimize risk.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggest information about other products and services.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ideal candidates must possess an outgoing, dynamic personality along with strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a team environment.
Candidates must possess skills in Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, and Multi-tasking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Strong customer relations ability/experience with analytical and technical skills. Detail oriented.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, basic knowledge and understanding of PC applications, Data entry skills and experience.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate organizational and prioritization skills to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bilingual skills with fluency in English and Spanish is a must (must be able to speak, read and write both languages). Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
At Shamrock we hire bright, ambitious people and give them the tools they need to be successful. By investing in training and development, we hope to become a long-term career for employees, where there are always opportunities for advancement. Shamrock also offers a premier set of benefits for employees and their families:
- Medical: Fully paid healthcare, dental and vision premiums for employees and eligible dependents
- Work-Life Balance: Competitive PTO, paid leave policies and eligibility for work from home opportunities after a 90 day introductory period
- Financial: Generous company 401(k) contributions and employee stock ownership after one year
- Wellness: Onsite gym, jogging trail and discounted membership to nearby fitness center
#LI-MK1 #LI-Onsite #rtsinternational