Senior Compensation Partner
Executive and Equity
Posted on 7/26/2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Strong background in providing financial or executive compensation support and analysis, with experience collaborating with internal partners at all levels
- Proven track record on a finance team, at an executive compensation consulting firm and/or in-house compensation team
- We value excellent judgment and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly take insights from complex data sets
- We require outstanding attention to detail, strong quantitative modeling skills (in Excel or Google Sheets), and
- The preferred individual will be flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes. Comfortable working in an unstructured work environment
- Be an integral part of the Executive and Equity Compensation team by supporting the execution and development of Unity's programs. This includes market analysis, budgeting and modeling, advising on executive offers, and assistance with filings and other disclosures
- Complete ad-hoc analyses linked to new executive new hires, current employees, and promotion requests by using external benchmark data and internal peer equity while ensuring alignment to Unity's compensation philosophy. Review and audit Board materials for readiness
- Develop and maintain relations with key partners in HR, Finance, Legal, Stock Administration, and Executive Leadership and contribute to cross-functional projects as needed
- Support the Principal, Executive & Equity Compensation on ad hoc analysis, reporting, and other project work as needed
- Previous experience preparing market analysis and slide deck materials for management, C-level or board-level executives
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.