We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
At Collective Health, we’re modernizing employer-sponsored health insurance and building the first healthcare solution that people actually look forward to interacting with. We believe that with a modern software stack, a small, dedicated team can replace entrenched 5000-person incumbents.
As an engineering team, we believe good code is easy to read and understand. We expect all of our engineers to continually teach as well as learn. Our company as a whole, places a high priority on the overall member experience, including customer support (you shouldn’t have to wait on hold ever), legal language (you shouldn’t have to be a lawyer to read your health plan), and intuitive web design.
We’ve got a ton of interesting problems to solve around distributed systems, data pipelines, data analytics and predictions, system reliability, security, privacy, and more. If you’re passionate about tackling hard problems while making a real difference in the world, we’d love to talk!
As an Automated Test Engineer, you will:
- Prioritize working with the sales team to understand their needs for a demo environment
- Create and maintain sales demo datasets
- Implement repeatable automation and tooling to reset sales demo environments
- Investigate and resolve issues found in sales demo environments
- When not supporting sales, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of an automation test framework
- Provide inputs to Automation Test Plans for various test phases - System, System Integration, Production Readiness, Daily Smoke
- Design and implement automated testing frameworks, technologies, and best practices to work with CI/CD pipelines
- Develop load tests to stress test REST APIs
If you’re someone that:
- Enjoys building well-engineered systems
- Has experience with creating and executing test plans and test cases
- Has 5+ years of automated test engineering work experience with Java test frameworks
- Experience writing code to interact with APIs, including experience using Postman or related API integration and development tools.
- Is proficient in writing SQL in order to join disparate data sets
- 1+ years of hands-on Robotic Process Automation experience with one of the market-leading RPA platforms is desired
- Communicates clearly up, down, and across teams
- Balances getting things done with making things perfect
- Loves working with a team of awesome, collaborative co-workers
Our Tech Stack
Our backend services follow microservices architecture written using Java and Spring; we use Cloud services (AWS). Collective Health stores data in a set of PostgreSQL databases and utilizes Python & Spark for large-scale data workloads. We have both Angular/template-based models and React-driven architecture for our front end.
Pay Transparency Statement
This job can be performed from our office in Lehi, UT or hired for remote work in the state of Utah. The actual pay rate offered within the range will depend on factors including geographic location, qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
In addition to the salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits athttps://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
Lehi, UT Pay Range
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health’s ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, and powerful and flexible technology better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and helping improve health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].