Engineering Manager (Front End), Opportunity Management
Posted on 6/9/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA
- 1+ years of management experience with software engineering teams
- Experience with complex architecture in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using front end languages such as React, Redux, Angular, VueJS, etc..
- Previous experience mentoring and growing an engineering team
- Demonstrated success owning and delivering on problem statements from start to finish
- You embody our core values: we are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other's back no matter what, we're one with our customers, we find strength in diversity and inclusion
- Manage, coach, and mentor a fast growing team
- Build a team culture of growth, impact and trust
- Own the project backlog for your team, working closely with product management and engineering stakeholders to identify projects and set priorities
- Define and track key performance metrics for your team
- Collaborate closely with recruiting to define job requirements, interview candidates and build the team
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective