Posted on 6/30/2022
Wembley, UK • Remote
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a software testing role
- Practical experience with experiential/exploratory testing methods
- Experience in both designing and implementing automated tests as part of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Proficiency in programming with Java
- Understanding of agile methodologies and how they are applied in software development
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern technology solution architectures
- Experience working with version control systems such as git
- Exposure to testing or creating automated tests against APIs
- Bonus: Experience using build and configuration tools such as BuildKite and Terraform
- Bonus: Experience with Cloud Native technologies e.g. containerisation using Docker, orchestration using Kubernetes
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.