Senior Sales Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 8+ years financial technology sales experience
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of technology trends
- Ability to navigate the entire sales cycle including sourcing, structuring, negotiating, and closing deals
- Maintain detailed notes on calls, meetings, and opportunities on customers and potential customers
- Conduct product demonstrations of the Broadway Technology software
- Develop, coordinate, and execute on targeted sales plan within region
- A strong network of relationships amongst the global bank, sell-side, and buy-side community
- Attend and present at industry conferences
- Self-starter with a hunter mentality for prosecuting both warm introductions and targeted outreach with a goal-achieving focus
- Strong understanding of global fixed income market structure and operations
- Possess excellent communication, persuasion, and presentation skills
- Expected salary range: 100 - 200K
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close with target firms in North America
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers within various types of banks and trading firms
- Listen and understand customer's business goals, becoming a subject matter expert and advisor to them
- Educate customers on the benefits of venue aggregation, trading automation, and risk management through tailored discovery sessions, leading to demonstrations and presentations
- Initiate, negotiate and close new contracts with customers
- Keep the CRM up to date on all sales activity and deal forecasts
- Participate in industry events, and generate social media engagement
High-performance, future-proof solutions
At Broadway, their mission is to help clients combine the fundamental power of human intelligence with data-driven applications and workflow tools to drive their trading businesses. Now and into the future.
- We provide excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance, including full partner and family coverage.
- Whatever your interests and objectives, we’ll work with you to chart a meaningful path to learn, grow, and advance. All Broadway employees have access to an experienced advisor who can help you find your ideal path.
- Just like a martial arts dojo, our three-month program for recent graduates is all about mastering skills through shared experience.
- We realize that our people have goals beyond Broadway. With our flexible policies, you can pursue them and feel fully supported while doing so.
- As long as you’re meeting expectations and scheduling responsibly, there are no constraints on how much vacation time you take.
- Our retirement matching program helps you plan for the next phase of your life beyond Broadway.
- All employees have access to an annual discretionary budget to get the latest and greatest technology, materials, or training to make working easier, healthier, more interesting or just more fun.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, and we will buy lunch at the office and dinners for occasional late nights.
- Our people have global ambitions. If you do great work, tell us where you want to live and the world is yours.
- We feel strongly about giving back. Whenever possible, we offer company resources to support voluntary community and career outreach.
- Past events include ping pong, cooking lessons, boating, karaoke, dancing, paintball, and much, much more.
Company Core Values
- Blaze Your Own Trail
- Challenge Yourself
- Be Greater Together
- Make an Impact