ActiveCampaign’s Global Marketing Operations team is seeking a Marketing Analyst to develop datasets, build data pipelines, and formulate key insights for the marketing organization that help us optimize programs, model toward predictable growth, and report on marketing impact. Working with cross-functional business partners in Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Central Operations and Finance, you will develop, maintain, and share key reports, and dashboards for ongoing team usage and business reviews.
Your research and discoveries will play a pivotal role, influencing programmatic decisions throughout the customer lifecycle. Most importantly, your commitment to objectivity and integrity, with a collaborative approach will set you up for success within this team of award-winning marketers.
What your day could consist of:
- Own monthly KPI reporting for Marketing and create dashboards that allow stakeholders to quickly access and review data trends
- Analyze data across different digital marketing channels (Paid, SEO, Social, etc.) to identify factors that drive customer growth
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing programs, including multi-touch attribution campaign performance, customer acquisition cost and Marketing ROI
- Analyze website data and provide recommendations to improve our site engagement and performance
- Provide recommendations on Marketing and Product enhancements by analyzing user behavior across different stages of the customer lifecycle
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Data Engineering teams to maintain data integrity and identify changes needed to databases to support marketing initiatives
- Collaborate cross functionally with Finance, Central Ops and customer facing teams to build a holistic view of our customers
What is needed:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analytics, business intelligence, or a business analyst role
- Intermediate experience with writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Experience with any analytical/visualization tool (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with leveraging data to optimize programs
- A love of the customer and a desire to optimize their buying experience
- Naturally driven to endlessly explore new angles toward identifying gaps, trends, and opportunities
- Results-oriented self-starter with strong teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SaaS and serving the SMB market is a plus
- Experience with Google or Adobe suite of products (Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Experience with R, Python is preferred
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 850+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.