Corporate Accounting Manager
Posted on 10/19/2022
Remote in USA • Folsom, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of accounting background, experience in public accounting a plus
- Strong understanding of intercompany eliminations, foreign currency translation, and topside adjusting journal entries
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting policies and processes pertaining to the compliance of said policies
- Experienced in using SAP S/4HANA, SAP Group Reporting, and tools like Blackline a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including the use of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Solid data analysis and problem-solving abilities, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Assist in preparing the consolidated financial statements in compliance with US GAAP on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, ensuring the results are complete and accurate and delivered timely
- Work cross-functionally to resolve intercompany discrepancies as they arise
- Ensure that all intercompany balances are properly eliminated in consolidation
- Support ongoing implementation of a new intercompany matching and reconciliation tool
- Continuously monitor best practices and develop process improvements for existing intercompany transactions
- Analyze and document the FX impact of all transactions
- Provide training and presentations on intercompany processes and procedures, as required
- Perform month-end close process, prepare journal entries in core ERP System and any supporting systems
- Responsible for ASC842 lease accounting, work with facilities and technical accounting teams for periodical global lease updates
- Support internal management reporting and statutory reporting requests
- Manage consolidation and intercompany accounting-related internal and external audit requests
- Assist with other special projects as needed
SSD storage solutions
Solidignm's mission is to break the barriers blocking advancements in storage technology that are critical to unlocking data's unlimited potential. By reinventing how data is stored, accessed, and put to work in new ways, they empower their customers and unlock data's ability to do good.
Company Core Values
- Customer-inspired - We listen and understand our customers' business and technology challenges, anticipating their needs and partnering to solve problems together.
- Invention - We're passionate inventors and technologists that partner to unlock the power of data to solve the world's greatest challenges and fuel human advancement.
- Excellence - We're committed to producing quality and responsible technologies and solutions with tenacity and integrity, demonstrating unparalleled discipline and expertise.
- Partnership - We prioritize relationships with our teammates, customers, partners, and communities, exhibiting trust and mutual respect.
- Openness - We treat people equitably and with respect, valuing different perspectives and new ideas.