Sr. System Integration Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working on electromechanical devices
- Software development experience. Able to read/debug code, familiar with Git, Jira, and software development lifecycle
- Excellent documentation and organization skills
- Good communication, able to convey both detailed explanations and high-level status updates and know when each is appropriate
- Help us make our software robust & assist with feature integration
- Debug functional issues on the vehicle where the root cause could span any combination of physical, electrical, and software elements
- Prioritize and escalate issues based on their impact on the user and the program
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the overall health and stability of Rivian's vehicle software
- Triage bugs and perceived issues, escalating when appropriate and driving to resolution
- Provide comprehensive vehicle expertise in integrating and bringing up new architectures and component revisions, thus ensuring that new configurations work as expected
- Support and coordinate between factory engineers and the rest of the development teams to ensure 100% test coverage at the factory
- Automotive, CAN, and Ethernet experience is a plus
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team