With 1,000 employees, over $250M in sales, 1,500+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!
About The Role
The Data Science department is focused on bringing value to Gemini Advisory through the development of algorithms and analytical solutions. As a data scientist, you will be working on various problems related to the real-time identification, risk-scoring, and prevention of online e-commerce fraud using a wide variety of advanced techniques and algorithms to provide maximum value from data in all shapes and sizes (such as classification models, NLP, anomaly detection and more).
You will have an opportunity to stand up from the ground all processes and methodologies leveraging versatile methods We work in big-data settings using state-of-the-art environments. You will be responsible for the design, research, development, and deployment of these analytics.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist with a strong data analysis and modeling background. Experience solving and deploying real-world solutions is a plus.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior Data Scientist:
- Design algorithms for challenging problems with off-the-shelf and custom-made approaches
- Evaluation in off-line and online settings
- Work with Recorded Future Fraud Research Analysts to evaluate the solution’s requirements and the algorithm’s impact.
- Collaborate with various teams within the company to enhance processes and expedite model development life-cycles
What you’ll bring as a Senior Data Scientist:
- At least four years of experience as a Data Scientist in the industry in versatile settings (data analysis, classification, regression, clustering, time series, NLP, etc.)
- Prior experience with the development of fraud-detection risk models of solutions is a huge advantage.
- M.Sc/Ph.D. in exact sciences
- Ability to write clean and concise code
- Creative thinker with a proven ability to innovate through data exploration and application of advanced solutions
- Solid understanding of the modeling process and experience with data science best-practices
- Dedication and persistence when it comes to monitoring and improving performance after deployment
- Good communication skills, ability to clearly explain complex concepts
This is a remote role. If you are interested in future opportunities at Recorded Future and reside in CO, CA, or NY please reach out to [email protected]
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.