Regulatory Monitoring Analyst
Posted on 3/30/2022
- Experience on previously implementing a monitoring framework program and testing compliance controls
- At least 3 years' experience within Financial Services or cross border payments institution
- Recognised compliance qualification (ICA or similar) and/or educated to degree level
- Knowledge and understanding of Payment Services Regulations, Wire Transfer Regulations, Bribery Act, Criminal Finances Act and their application
- A strong team player with a positive attitude, who has attention to detail and shows initiative
- A clear communicator, with a high standard of written English
- Payment Services
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-corruption
- Criminal Finances Act
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Wire Transfer Regulations
- Testing controls that are being performed by wider business first line teams as well as compliance teams
- Enhancing First Line of Defence (FLOD) and Monitoring Frameworks to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitoring that risks are being adequately managed
- Monitoring performance and consistencies across the function and feeding back to the Regulatory Compliance Senior Manager
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in testing
- Supporting on regulatory compliance reporting
- Contributing to design, implementation, and on-going reviews (as necessary) of regulatory compliance
- Contributing to the creation of new monitoring processes, process maps and documenting new procedures where necessary
- Formulation of management information and regular reporting, including but not limited to, local dashboard and metric reporting on compliance findings and progress with projects
- Responsible for promoting and embedding a culture of compliance, including delivery of any necessary training and communications
- Responsible for developing effective relationships between all relevant Visa Payments teams and their relevant counterparts within the wider Visa organisation
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.