Content Operations Manager
Posted on 11/17/2022
- 5+ years experience in writing, with demonstrable skills in multi-channel asset development and copy editing
- 3+ years experience guiding writers through all stages of content creation, with clear project management responsibilities including intake and discovery, assigning and supervising projects, managing workloads, and evaluating performance
- 1+ years of professional experience with KMS/CMS tools; experience developing publishing workflows
- Expertise in content marketing across channels and departments
- Ability to lead programs & projects in a large, matrix organization
- An eye for creativity & the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and skills
- Excellent written/oral presentation and strong story-telling skills
- Experience with information architecture a strong plus
- Be a content creator, editor, and curator, keeping our audience at the core of everything we do
- Identify content development needs and authoritatively implement to meet those needs using research and/or data whenever possible
- Use content performance insights to inform future strategy and execution
- 3+ years content marketing management in a B2C environment (experience in higher education and learning a )
Education and upskilling platform
Guild is on a mission to unlock opportunity for America's workforce through education.
- Be an owner - Every employee is granted equity in Guild with a 4-year vesting schedule as well as a 401(k).
- Prioritize your time - We offer generous parental leave, PTO, and onsite daycare for Denver-based employees
- Have a learner's mindset - Guild offers student loan reimbursement, 100% tuition assistance for your first bachelor’s degree, and $10K/year toward additional education.
- Take care of yourself - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans because we care about the health and well-being of all Guild employees.
Company Core Values
- Nurture a Learner’s Mindset - We are fueled by curiosity, consciously seeking to make ourselves, each other, and the work continuously better.
- Create Belonging - We believe that belonging is essential to business. We are cultivating a community rooted in diversity and respect with heart and commitment, that’s in service of both our culture and all of our stakeholders.
- Build Shared Success - At Guild, success is not a zero sum game. We strive for the win-wins in both our work and in our impact, knowing we deliver the best outcome when we collaborate together and assume positive intent from all.
- Be an Owner - We each own a piece of Guild – as owners, we take responsibility today and always for our voices, actions and long term impact.