Technical Trainer, Energy & Charging
Posted on 5/19/2022
Manhattan Beach, CA, USA
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience delivering training to technical audiences
- Ability to understand technical and electrical system concepts
- Experience with EV charging, battery storage, and/or photovoltaic systems
- Ability to break down complex projects into distinct tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Assist with the development of technical training content for Rivian's Energy & Charging product line-up
- Lead live, hands-on, instructor led training sessions on a regular basis
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team