Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Portfolio with demonstrated evidence of shipping world-class customer experiences that have made a significant impact on business metrics
- Deep organization and execution skills, especially in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in design thinking methodologies to lead teams toward user-centered outcomes
- A deep commitment to craft & product excellence
- A humble, collaborative, and service-oriented approach to your career
- Scrappiness & bias towards action: we're building the future of creative independence and changing the way art is made
- Proactively discover company-level opportunities and help bring clarity and insight through high-fidelity prototypes and expert storytelling
- Work closely with Research, Product and Engineering to identify, plan, scope and execute end-to-end design solutions
- Work across the entire design organization to develop innovative patterns and systems that are durable, repeatable and set a new standard for craft across the company
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on prototypes, high-fidelity visuals, and key flows
- Contribute to the visioning, sequencing, tactics, and execution of a multi-phased overhaul of the product
- Own, redefine, and ship key parts of the core Patreon product
- The future of the creator and media industry
- The ins and outs of creative workflows around the world
- Working in a fast paced high execution environment that's simultaneously deeply focused on craft
- Being part of a high growth company that's rapidly scaling
- Designing for impact (we're a small team with outsized impact on millions of users)
Creator-founded membership platform
Patreon's mission at Patreon is simple: they want to fund the creative class. They want to get as many creators paid as possible, so they can enjoy sustainable income, retain creative control of their work, and keep a direct connection to their audience.
- Competitive Pay & Equity - Our company was built on the idea of value for value. To get the best on board, we provide competitive base salaries, stock options, and a 401k program.
- The Bells and Whistles - As they say, it’s the little things: commuter stipend, computer gear, standing desks, a learning stipend for your professional development and a monthly patronage stipend.
- Health Coverage - We offer incredible healthcare options for you and your loved ones (including dental, vision and mental health), as well as snacks and a daily catered lunch.
- Balance & Wellness - We offer a gym stipend (or Fitness SF membership), as well as unlimited vacation and sick leave.
- Build with care
- Think big, but start small
- Guide & empower
- Respect the value of creators’ work
- Honor the relationship between creators and patrons.