RF Test Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- A bachelor's degree or a related technical discipline from an accredited institution
- 2+ years professional experience
- Ability to travel as required for planning and testing
- Working knowledge of the National Airspace System and UAS operating rules and regulations thereof
- Must have a complete understanding of engineering concepts, principles, codes, and theory; experience demonstrating a broad application of those concepts; and, expansive knowledge of principles, concepts, theory, and practices in related technical specialties
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately; organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases; and determine the appropriate approach at the task level; or, with assistance, at the project level to provide solutions to a range of complex problems
- Strong computer and documentation experience
- Must have strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to perform complex tasks in one or more engineering areas
- Able to work extended hours as required
- An active security clearance
- Collect test data and perform initial data analysis for the system under test
- Work closely with Engineering to discuss test results, to include collected data and observations
- Conduct ground and flight testing at private and government-owned test ranges
- Work closely with Engineering to conduct lab testing in Anduril's RF anechoic chamber
- Track the status of test issues and observations, and work cross-functionally to establish priorities for issue resolution
- Experience with software-defined radio based systems
- Experience testing complex RF based hardware and software solutions
- Experience operating RF links, antennas, and amplifiers
- Familiarity with RF Test Equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, etc.)
- Experience using linux
- Experience developing test software and test scripts to analyze complex data and display in an easy to digest format
- FAA Part 107 certification
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.