Principal – CX Strategic Advisory Services
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Provo, UT, USA
- Advanced (Master's or PhD) degree in a research or business-centric field, preferred
- The candidate must have at least 8 years of CX design and delivery experience as either a CX practitioner within a major industry vertical, or having worked as a strategic consultant in the field of Customer Experience or a related discipline
- Can demonstrate an understanding of consumer and business-to-business channel experiences, and expectations and performance drivers
- Has a strong understanding of good research methodology and has strong design skills; survey design, data collection, dashboard design
- Has strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills and is able to analyze and interpret data, and report insights to customers in a formal presentation
- Experience presenting to senior leadership teams, leading strategy sessions, and creating strategic deliverables
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members. Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Excellent problem solving skills, with ability to capture detailed insights from stakeholder interviews, organize them for common themes, and synthesize the information into executive-level readouts
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation and verbal with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Personable and strongly demonstrates Qualtrics' core values
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25-30%
- Utilize customer experience expertise to guide clients and serve as their trusted advisor, in a post-sale environment and help them stand up best-in-class Customer Experience Programs and provide ongoing guidance to help them advance program maturity
- Manage engagements from setting the program vision, roadmap and use case strategy to organizational change, continuous improvement, and ongoing value realization
- Develop and apply strategic program assessment methods and listening design frameworks based on proven approaches to roll out transformational programs and provide ongoing support to coach the clients to advance their current state. This includes providing services like - Maturity Assessments, Program Design & Roadmap, Program Governance, Strategic Reviews, Change Management, Survey Design, Closed-Loop Design, and Action Planning
- Translate customer needs into business requirements for large and complex, transformational programs. Collaborate with other Delivery roles to establish an end-to-end engagement strategy (including discovery and scoping) to set the program vision. Define program plans, and deliver against project activities and milestones
- Drive strategic executive alignment by staying engaged with the executive sponsor on the client side and facilitating onsite strategy and planning sessions on a semi-annual basis or more, as needed
- Create collaborative relationships with all key business stakeholders and program leaders to enable successful deployment and ongoing success of the program
- Guide the analysis of operational, customer and financial data by the Analysts (where needed), to create compelling insights and recommendations tailored for executives, mid-level management, and front-line teams
- Develop standardized content and program templates to facilitate the implementation of best practices in specific industry verticals. Apply and evolve vertical industry knowledge to client engagements
- Manage time, budget, as well as identify potential risks and issues that may impact the successful delivery of the program. Provide relevant and timely communication to all CX Program Team stakeholders (both at Qualtrics and Client)
- Partner with other functions across the organization to influence and continuously improve Qualtrics products and services strategies
- Develop strategic content for use in consulting, thought leadership, academic/ practitioner articles and participate in conference presentations or webinars
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.