Test Support Technician
Posted on 11/10/2022
Neenah, WI, USA
- A minimum of an Associate's degree in electronics is required; an Associate's degree in electronics is preferred
- Less than One (1) year of related experience is required; One (1) or more years of related experience is preferred
- Proven hands-on experience on development and fine tuning of AOI, AXI plus experience developing, debugging and sustaining programs for Flying Probe or supporting ICT programs and fixtures
- Intermediate Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Intermediate Electrical
- Intermediate Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Basic Teamwork
- Able to support and respond to challenging build schedules
- Strong diagnostic skills are expected
- Flying Probe
- General office equipment and materials
- Review and react to key process indicators to increase program capability while maintaining a low false call level. Identify program or system gaps and identify and implement solutions to close these gaps across the site
- Actively listen and respond to the needs of internal customers, actively participate as a member of the sector team in order to support external customer satisfaction. Contribute to the sector team by providing the technical leadership at the product level, utilizing strong communication skills to secure optimal effectiveness in all aspects of the testing area. Works with planners and manufacturing Supervisors/Leads to support established production schedule priorities
- Supports manufacturing Operators and manufacturing Technicians on troubleshooting and debugging test equipment, test software and product supporting root cause failure analysis and implementing solutions to reduce or eliminate down time. Lead calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment. As required, support new equipment evaluations and provide feedback
- Lead the development of new programs, complete test acceptance/validations, and implement engineering changes while maintaining program integrity on one or more manufacturing test platforms
- Lead the development of Specific Function Training, Assembly Build Instructions, or other training to support to operation of the equipment for the Operators or Manufacturing Test Technicians. As required, attend training sessions at vendors to improve expertise and train other individuals on the content learned
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.