Cognism is a market leader in international sales intelligence. Access to our premium data, has helped a wide variety of global revenue teams change their approach to prospecting, resulting in predictable and prosperous outcomes.
As we grow, one of our main objectives is to continue hiring individuals, who are both a professional and cultural fit for Cognism. Our company values are at the core of everything we do!
- We are Nice!
- We’re Collaborative. We’re in this together!
- We’re Solution-Focused. For every problem, we’ve got a solution!
- We’re Understanding.
- We Celebrate Individual Contributors.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive global workplace, which encourages you to achieve any goals you may have, while having fun along the way!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform, powered by world-class data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com
Within the customer success team, you’ll find a team of dynamic and friendly individuals who are passionate about helping our customers to grow and drive revenue. They are commercially-astute customer centric professionals, with high standards of performance. We’re now looking for an excellent communicator, who will contribute to our collaborative and inclusive team.
● Run engaging training sessions for customers on the Cognism platform, explaining technical concepts and promoting best practices.
● Clearly explain technical concepts, such as integrations to customers, and assist them in implementing the Cognism platform into their wider processes.
● De-escalate and resolve any customer complaints.
● Hit targets based on time to onboard, customer satisfaction, efficiency, and customer adoption of the tool
● Exceptional communication skills.
● Ambition to achieve and exceed targets.
● Strong time management skills and ability to work in a faced-paced environment.
● Self-motivated - you aren’t afraid to ask questions when you need to understand something, but you’ll always try to figure out the answer on your own first.
● Good presentation skills and able to confidently engage with senior stakeholders.
● A can-do and adaptable attitude.
● 1+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role is preferred but not required.
- 25 days’ holiday, PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday!
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Cushion Pension Scheme (auto-enrol after 3 months).
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- Access to Spill – our slack integrated therapists.
- Commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Learning and Development budget.