What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an Account Executive who knows software sales and how to identify and win opportunities with some of the fastest growing and most influential digital product companies. We want the best of the best and we make sure that top performers are rewarded.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for creating demand, building a qualified opportunity pipeline, up-selling and cross-selling, forecasting, and closing bookings as per your assigned plan all while demonstrating HG Insights customer value and successfully winning new business. We are looking for someone who is ready to build rapport and get the sale completed from prospect to close, identifying, and overcoming every hurdle along the way quickly and effortlessly. The ideal candidate is ready to join a team that does what it takes to reach our goals.
Please note this is an onsite role in Santa Barbara, California.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Owning, managing, and driving the full sales process from the first contact through close with our midmarket and majors accounts
- Performing product demonstrations to interested customers using screen share and video conferencing technology
- Building honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers and current accounts
- Demonstrating strong qualification skills to provide accurate forecast reports to management on opportunities as required
- Applying experience in navigating through sales cycles to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers
- Keeping up to date on new product releases to maximize opportunities in the prospect and account base
- Applying thorough knowledge of all HG Insights solutions to address customers business requirements
- Guiding assigned SDR through angle creation and out bounding efforts
- Using industry-technical knowledge, consultative selling, and large account management expertise to close deals
- Understand key competitors and understand how our company’s products compare with competitors
- Proactively develop and manage several deals, while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success
- Providing a consultative sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota
- Demonstrating the ability to represent HG Insights with all levels of an account’s management team
- Traveling to develop and manage relationships with key customer contacts, present, articulate/clarify value and differentiation, and win the business in expected timeframe
- Following company policies and sales procedures through the sales cycle, including timely and accurate updates in Salesforce
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years of proven, successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience selling subscription software; experience selling enterprise data a plus
- Critical thinker, inwards-looking with a passion to improve
- Experience prospecting and building own pipeline
- Eagerness to hear feedback and apply learnings from team members/managers
- Proven record of success with developing prospecting lists, meeting quota and retaining customers
- Demonstrated record of success communicating effectively in person, via telephone, and email with customers and successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding quota
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in sales enablement systems, preferably Groove
- Proficiency with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to sell
- Ability to Travel
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence. HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to help the world’s largest technology firms and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, growth potential, great benefits, andan accomplished diverse remote team. As a remote worker, you are invited to work in any U.S. city where you’re happiest and most productive, while also participating in company-wide events, where we strive to ensure our remote team members feel included. We run the gamut in geography, lifestyle and interests, but we’re united by a common set of core values: we ask for and give help, we embrace challenges, we are all part of the solution, and we care about our work, our customers and each other.
HG Insights determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data. We strive to make competitive offers allowing the new employee room for future growth. Individual compensation packages are based on a various factors unique to each candidate. All offers are determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal factors.
The annual on-target earnings ($75,00 base salary + variable commission earned at 100% of quota) for the Sales Executive position is anticipated to be up to $160,000. The Talent Acquisition team will communicate all compensation components.
We are following all local and state guidelines while in office. Employee safety is of utmost importance, and we are taking all necessary precautions. For more information on how we are doing this, please speak with one of our HR team members. Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required unless you qualify for a federally protected exemption.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights.