Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on 11/24/2022
Mobile, AL, USA
- Experience of NetApp Storage:
- All Flash storage (AFF)
- FAS systems
- SnapMirror (inc SM-BC), SnapVault, MetroCluster
- Experience of contributing to bids / supporting solution development/writing descriptions of proposed solutions
- Experience of RedHat Satellite / Capsule
- Experience of Monitoring, logging and Management (e.g. SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, LogRhythm, Solarwinds GigaVUE
- Thin Clients
- PKI / HSM
- To provide infrastructure design and management expertise to programmes of work in delivery and bid/proposal engagements
- Delivery of outcomes with appreciation of quality, time and cost :
- Commitment, integrity and collaboration: Compliance to engineering guidelines and best practices. Embody those principles as senior engineer on a delivery stream for projects in delivery or on bids within own area of responsibility
- Co-ordinate delivery of the solution / platform elements in project or service settings focused on timely outcomes
- Be agile, be innovative and collaborative in your approach to finding the best way forward when things change
- Development of less experienced team members - daily check in with those you work with, ensure you are aligned, share goals and success!
- Contribution to Leidos capability model through engagement with Centres of Excellence (CoE) and internal development initiatives
- Experience of managing Cisco routers, switches and Firewalls (ASA & FirePower) including FMC (FirePower Management Centre)
- Understanding of security, VLANS and dynamic routing protocols
- Experience of data centre Virtualisation (HyperV & VMware)
- Experience of managing WIndows Server estates and Linux (RHEL) server estates and AD, GPO, DNS
- Experience of Managing SQL server on-prem, including clustering / AOAG
- Appreciation of Biometics and considerations around Biometric system deployments
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.