As the Clubhouse Allocator for Rapha you will support the Branch Merchandiser to ensure our products are in the right place at the right time. You will be responsible for the daily allocations and replenishment of stock to our global network of clubhouses, events and pop-up locations.
Rapha Clubhouses have been created as inspiring meeting places for cycling communities. Inside you’ll find a retail space stocked with the latest Rapha products, limited edition Clubhouse items, and a café serving the finest coffee and food. The Clubhouses also screen live racing and host exhibitions and events.
An Allocator at Rapha will be responsible for all stock in Clubhouses and Pop-ups. Monitoring performance daily to make sure stock reaches the club houses in the right quantities at the right time for the current season. Building a thorough and detailed knowledge of the clubhouse network would be essential to the effectiveness of this role.
- Manage the allocation across all Clubhouses, events and Pop-ups locations
- Analyse and set the min/max plan, ahead of seasonal allocation using the seasonal unit forecast set by the Branch Merchandiser
- Builds and analyses best seller reports and reacts to ensure maximum availability, and considers global and regional warehouse stock levels
- Responsible for setting up and continually evaluating replenishment parameters to maintain the correct level of stock in clubhouses at all times
- Manage the in season review of size ratios to ensure correct SKU mix is maintained
- Consolidate stock in region to maximise full price sell thru, and minimise terminal stock within the network
- Build close working relationship with Clubhouse teams, and be the point of contact for all allocation requests
- Responsible for the in-season intake calendar, manage all restocks to bestselling locations
- Be aware of and respond to best sellers across the regions, highlight any future risks to retail team
- Produce weekly analysis and make recommendations to the department
- Responsible for the stock integrity and maintenance of EPOS and Navision, as well as system set ups
- Work closely with the logistics team to ensure the timely delivery of stock
- Carry out Clubhouse visits with the Branch Merchandising team and wider retail team
- Support the Branch Merchandiser with ad-hoc reporting
- Previous experience in allocations is ideal.
- Analytical and numerically literate
- Excel knowledge, ideally previous experience
- A commercial and entrepreneurial flair
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail
Working at Rapha
We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Flexible working hours
- Support ad-hoc remote working during the week
- No meeting Fridays - giving you time back for things like personal development
- Free barista coffee and Friday afternoon social drinks in the office
- Monthly department social events and quarterly office social away days
- We offer a flexible riding benefit to allow you to go out riding on a Wednesday morning with colleagues or learn to cycle to cycling through our Getting Started Scheme.
- We offer all our employees a 50% apparel discount
- An annual clothing allowance
- Discounted membership to the Rapha Cycling Club
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.