Customer Service Advisor - Email & Chat
Posted on 11/24/2021
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- 1+ years experience in the banking, financial services, or a related industry
- Account Servicing Guru; Team player
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grammar and punctuation
- Ability to identify process improvements and make recommendations
- Ability to multitask
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Slack or other communication tools
- Previous chat experience a plus and sincere desire to help us create a best- in-industry Customer Service team
- Answer email from various departments via Zendesk
- Provide a great customer experience via email
- Handle all incoming faxes and process documents Handle manual processes for loan processes
- Be an expert on our product and processes
- Bring a flexible mindset - you will be required to adopt to changing policy and procedures on a constant basis while maintaining a high quality to your work
- Provide exceptional external and internal customer service
- Review financial documents submitted by borrower
- Meet or exceed production, quality, and customer service goals
- Punctual and consistent attendance is required. Must be available for overtime, holidays or weekend hours as needed
- Perform other related duties as needed
- BA/BS or higher in related field is a plus
- Knowledge of Zendesk or other CRM applications is a plus
Personal loans, cards and rewards checking
Upgrade's goal is to offer their users more value and a better experience than they receive from their traditional bank.
- Create - Drive innovation, try something new, build great products and deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Learn - Join a diverse work environment that promotes constant learning, testing and discovery together.
- Impact - Make a difference in the lives of millions of people by empowering them with knowledge and access to affordable credit.