Senior Servicemax Administrator
Posted on 10/19/2022
Morrisville, NC, USA • Brookhaven, GA, USA • Miami, FL, USA • Philadelphia...
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience is required
- 3 Years minimum ServiceMax admin/configuration experience
- 5 Plus years IT industry experience
- Strong understanding of ServiceMax out-of-box capabilities
- Experience integrating ServiceMax and Salesforce with external systems
- Experience with ServiceMax Partner Communities a plus
- Programming experience in Apex, Java or other relevant programming languages a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to travel (10% expectation)
- Cooperative working with business as well as IT resources
- Ability to stand up for global template scope when starting new implementations
- Solution oriented mind
- Ensure the best practice use of ServiceMax where possible to solve Xylem system process issues that are in scope for ServiceMax
- Coordinate the successful implementation of ServiceMax initiatives by reviewing business requirements, completing architecture solution designs, configuring and coding solutions, and supporting production implementations
- Ensure that Xylem's ServiceMax and Salesforce shared capabilities are configured in a way to achieve maximum ROI for Xylem
- Partner with functional groups and development teams (3rd Party Consultants and Salesforce and ServiceMax Administrators as provided by contract) to deliver against product and service goals and business requirements
- Support and perform ServiceMax administration and governance tasks (user administration, configuration and code migrations across the landscape)
- Proactively monitor help desk system and service ticket aging reports to ensure timely resolution of system enhancements and defects
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve user satisfaction. Research reported system issues and provide recommendations for replacing or improving ineffective processes, and make suggestions for new ones
- Coordinate the design, documentation, implementation and continuous improvement of CRM operational policies, processes and system across the company
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- A reasonable estimate of the current range is $115,000 to $140,000 plus
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential