Clinical Data Abstractor
Vascular Registry, Remote
Posted on 10/3/2022
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology, proficiency in EMR, and exposure to a healthcare environment is appropriate
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who is collaborative and can work in an independent environment
- Remote training and onboarding compatible
- Experience in Vascular registry and have knowledge of several medical registries, relevant clinical background
- Wants to grow with the company and believes in the mission
- Data collection and entry for multiple registries for Carta Healthcare clients
- Collaborate with nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physicians, other medical professionals to complete patient encounters
- Communicate with Carta team and reporting hospitals to streamline data management
- Provide data analysis to reporting hospital managers, as appropriate
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Mission driven
Carta Healthcare provides an AI-driven approach to optimize healthcare.
Carta Healthcare's mission is to improve patient care by harnessing the value of clinical data. Through its combination of industry-leading, AI-driven technology and multidisciplinary team of experts, Carta Healthcare has transformed the traditional clinical data abstraction process.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation
Company Core Values
- Collaboration - Together we are stronger when we share success, goals, and mutual support. We want compassionate people who are true partners prepared to transform healthcare.
- Creativity - We inspire growth and innovation by being bold and taking action. We want inventors and people who are willing to try new ideas and are open to testing, learning, and iterating as they go.
- Ownership - We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity: accountability for ourselves, colleagues, clients, and company. We want people who are dedicated to our mission.