Staff UX Researcher
Posted on 11/15/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of UX research experience, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- The ability to work with a great degree of autonomy; comfort prioritizing across multiple teams
- Experience with survey design and analysis
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Define and execute on the research roadmap in the CoreX team while supporting other teams
- Design, conduct, and present research across key product areas within our creator and member product teams, using the appropriate methods such as surveys, concept testing, usability testing, and in-depth interviews
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to inform product direction based on research findings
- Partner with data science to pair qualitative context with quantitative insights
- Present research results and recommendations across the company. Cultivate and improve a culture of research throughout Patreon
- Learn how to build and grow a product in a rapidly scaling market
- Learn from an energetic team and research-minded cross-functional partners, all of whom are full of passion for our product and our mission
Creator-founded membership platform
Patreon's mission at Patreon is simple: they want to fund the creative class. They want to get as many creators paid as possible, so they can enjoy sustainable income, retain creative control of their work, and keep a direct connection to their audience.
- Competitive Pay & Equity - Our company was built on the idea of value for value. To get the best on board, we provide competitive base salaries, stock options, and a 401k program.
- The Bells and Whistles - As they say, it’s the little things: commuter stipend, computer gear, standing desks, a learning stipend for your professional development and a monthly patronage stipend.
- Health Coverage - We offer incredible healthcare options for you and your loved ones (including dental, vision and mental health), as well as snacks and a daily catered lunch.
- Balance & Wellness - We offer a gym stipend (or Fitness SF membership), as well as unlimited vacation and sick leave.
Company Core Values
- Build with care
- Think big, but start small
- Guide & empower
- Respect the value of creators’ work
- Honor the relationship between creators and patrons.