Updated on 11/30/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Adobe After Effects
- 15+ years experience at an agency, studio or in-house working in digital, at least 5 in a leadership capacity
- Experience guiding a creative process to optimize for messaging, brand and creativity
- Exceptional knowledge of design systems; best practices, and the ability to apply that thinking to your own projects
- Strong project management skills and comfort in creating solutions out of ambiguity as well as managing the creative content team pipeline and prioritization
- Exceptional print; and expert Adobe skills (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) You have a strong point of view as a creative designer and passion for high quality work
- BFA or MFA in Design or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Passionate fan of Movies & TV
- Own Tubi Original's visual brand identity and expression through a content lens in tandem with our team leads to interpret Tubi's brand and expression
- Support the greater creative content team with all creative needs including internal asset creation, ideation and creative strategy as it pertains to Tubi Originals
- Build, expand and oversee the operations of the Creative Content Center including all technical and creative services such as storage, approval workflows, distribution of assets, etc
- Management of creative projects externally, providing creative direction, oversight and briefings to agencies
- Manage internal creative team and freelancers (AV, motion graphics and design) including expert prioritization of projects, time and workloads to hit deadlines and support the cross functional team
- Work with Project Manager to track and maintain project calendar and resource scheduling for internal creatives
- Lead and mentor creative team members and freelancers, offering learning/growth opportunities to ensure everyone is moving on a forward path as they support the broader team and the growing creative content needs
- Establish Brand + Style Guidelines and parameters for our Tubi Originals
- Be an advocate for exceptional visual design at Tubi
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
Company Core Values
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it