Chief of Staff
Product & Engineering
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- You live and breathe agile; you believe in collaboration, constant improvement, are open to change, and want to deliver
- You see things through start to finish; you exhibit a deep sense of responsibility
- Organizing is a hobby; you have a no-stone-unturned approach and a strong attention to detail
- Solid business acumen and critical thinking
- Scope and create structure out of undefined ideas
- Ability to interpret and restructure problems for both pedestrian and technically advanced audience and offer a path forward with any required trade-offs
- Is not intimidated with developing and executing complex projects
- Is a voice of reason and resolution when dealing with risks and roadblocks
- Geeks out on budgets and spreadsheets
- Enjoy presenting - strong verbal communication skills is a must!
- Knack for synthesizing amorphous ideas into impactful visual slides
- Comfortable interacting, partnering, and influencing leaders while upholding the highest degree of confidentiality and trust
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- An entrepreneurial mind-set; willingness to work outside stated job description responsibilities
- Can switch from tactical to strategic with ease
- Comfortable in a multifaceted and frequently ambiguous environment
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, lead change, and effectively delegate
- Likes to build teams and functions
- High EQ with a sense of humor and willingness to roll with the punches
- 10+ years of experience in a Chief of Staff, business planning & operations management, working in/with a Product & Engineering organization plus
- 10+years of experience with managing complex projects from initiation to completion; PMP certification preferred
- Understanding of SaaS technologies and ecosystems, operational workflows and architectural infrastructure best practices
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher. MBA may be an advantage, but not required
- Ability to conduct data-rich analysis and to build consensus around recommendations
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Closely partner with the CPO to ensure a consistent business operating rhythm (strategy, processes, systems, reporting), define fiscal year strategy, drive OKR planning and execution
- Serve as the execution arm for program management of strategic / special enterprise-wide projects; may span beyond the scope of Product & Engineering, requiring seamless cross-company collaboration
- Regularly crystallize and promote the Product & Engineering strategic plans to the broader organization to ensure alignment and productivity
- Assists in facilitating decision-making with the CPO and the Product & Engineering senior leadership team; acts as confidant, sounding board, and advisor to offer sound perspective and guidance
- Support board deck, exec offsite, or other major artifact preparation individually or as part of CoS cohort
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
Company Core Values
- Financial growth