Posted on 2/2/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 3 to 5+ years of in-house recruiting experience at a software company
- Proven recruiting experience as an in-house recruiter
- Proven, innovative, and diverse sourcing techniques that attract & recruit talent
- Able to work independently and effectively
- Able to fill at least 6-10 roles per quarter, and a mix of technical & non-technical roles
- Hands-on experience and comfortable working with Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Lever)
- Proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter and AI sourcing tools such as Hire-EZ, Rolebot
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Available to work Monday - Friday, between the hours of 10 am - 6 pm PT (this is to overlap with teams in varying time zones)
- Able & willing to travel domestically and internationally about 2 - 4 times per year (this is to occasionally meet in-person/attend company-wide events)
- Contribute to our recruiting goals (able to fill at least 6-10 roles per quarter, a mix of technical & non-technical roles)
- Source candidates online and offline using various tools (e.g. AI, social media, varying networks)
- Craft job descriptions, build diverse interview panels, and provide comprehensive interview kits
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate candidate data and communications within our ATS (we use Lever)
- Know recruitment metrics to ensure operational effectiveness (e.g. time to hire, top sources of talent)
- Organize recruitment events such as career days or in-house recruitment engagement activities
- Be a brand ambassador (live our company values and promote our employer brand)
- Communicate with candidates promptly and professional throughout the entire recruitment process
- Know our recruitment practices and make sure it's applied throughout the recruiting process
- Form strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Advise, mentor, and coach hiring managers, interviewers, referrers, and peer recruiters
Drone mapping software
At DroneDeploy, their mission is to make the skies open and accessible for everyone. Trusted by users across a variety of industries, they are transforming how businesses collect, manage, and interpret drone data.
- Make it happen
- Build trust
- Hybrid Workplace - We believe that people do best when they're happy at work. Whether you’re happiest working from home or want to join us in the office, it’s OK with us.
- Great Benefits - It's important to support physical and mental well-being, so we offer the kind of benefits that help meet employee needs and those of their dependents.
- Growth and Development - We're in a dynamic and innovative industry and we’re committed to investing in our employees to ensure they're growing, creating and breaking new ground in their careers.
- Work / Life Balance - Time away from work is important to recharge your batteries and enjoy life. We provide flexible hours, paid time off, and work with employees to support their priorities.