Strategy & Operations Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Someone with a strong foundation in account management/customer success operations, revenue operations, or sales enablement. Startup experience is preferred
- Ideally someone with exceptional leadership capabilities and has experience growing and mentoring other leads. This person should be comfortable making commercially informed data-driven decisions
- The candidate should have a strategic outlook and the ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders across the org to act as the voice of the account management team
- Own the partner success operations & enablement function on the commercial team and ensure that the account management team has the information and tooling they need to operate as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to create connectivity between the commercial teams and other cross-functional teams across the business. This includes overseeing process development and playbooks to standardize systems and processes
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the merchant portfolios and provide strategic guidance & insights on merchant strategy & performance. This person will become a strategic partner to our Partner Success team as they work through renewals, churn, and other adhoc requests
- Champion large-scale projects that spans across various disciplines and involves collaborating with different stakeholders across the business
- Oversee the individual portfolio allocations and ensure that accounts are properly categorized, assigned, and balanced across the commercial teams
- Own the performance tracking & monitoring for the various portfolios across commercial teams to ensure that the organization's strategic plan is being adequately executed
- Provide mentorship and strategic support to the Partner Success team and others across the commercial teams to systematize the ways we work together
Online payment service
Zip's mission is to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day. They give consumers, merchants and businesses around the world access to transparent, flexible and interest-free credit.
- Parental leave - Enjoy up to 20 weeks paid leave and return part-time on a full-time salary for 3 months!
- Bonus scheme - We give you skin in the game through our various share incentive programs.
- Family support - We support our ZipFam on their life journey through people policies and programs.
- Volunteer leave - Use your paid volunteer leave to Zip it forward and create change in your community.
- Reward & recognition - We love celebrating your wins and giving you the freedom to choose how you're rewarded.
- Career growth - You'll be given clear progression pathways and transparent coaching so you can truly flourish.
- Customer first - Put customers before everything else
- Own it - See a problem, own the solution
- Stronger together - Think 'we' not 'me'
- Change the game - Cross new boundaries