Posted on 3/2/2023
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Experience in an immersive technical project (collegiate project teams or professional settings)
- 2+ years of mechanical experience in a professional setting
- CAD skills (any platform) and ability to make high quality engineering drawings that meet common industry standards
- Demonstrated hands-on fabrication skills and ability to root-cause and adapt quickly to manufacturing issues
- High competence with, and fluid use of, engineering first principles
- Experience with integration of PCBAs and other electronics into a mechanical system
- BSME, MS or PhD in a related engineering field
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Ability to get security Clearance
- Own hardware design from initial requirements through handoff to full production
- Work on designs that involve the tight integration of complex thermal solutions, RF hardware, PCBAs, and cabling
- Prototype rapidly in order to find issues quickly and develop a final product on compressed timelines
- Support critical customer facing hardware demonstrations and use these interactions to better understand the customers' requirements
- Travel to test sites as needed
- Experience in NX/Solidworks/Teamcenter
- Experience with designing passive and active thermal management into mechanical designs
- Experience with designing hardware with EMI constraints
- Experience with designing parts for various manufacturing methods such as machining, sheet metal, injection molding, and 3D printing
- Experience working closely with electrical engineers, software engineers, manufacturing engineers
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.