Gestionnaire sénior – Qualité / Senior Manager in Quality
Posted on 12/24/2022
Montreal, QC, Canada
- Une expérience dans la livraison de produits et de services ambitieux et complexes
- Une expérience précédente dans la gestion de grandes équipes (5 à 10 membres ou plus)
- Une expérience importante dans le secteur du développement de logiciels
- Une expérience dans la mise en œuvre de systèmes d'automatisation sur des produits volumineux
- Experience with shipping large, complex products and services
- Previously led large teams (5-10+ members)
- Extensive experience in the software development industry
- Work with development leaders across the organization to improve quality upstream
- Improve development pipeline
- Managing team of technical Quality Engineers
- Help drive talent improvement as part of the management team
- Being an experienced but hands-on manager who can build an organization
- Implemented automation on large products
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.