Marketing Business Analyst
Posted on 4/30/2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Experience with SQL or a related language
- Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing BI visualization tools (Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to remain productive and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to cultivate and foster effective working relationships with internal and external partners
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data with R, SAS, or other statistical computing language
- Intermediate understanding of Google Analytics including data collection, reports, and some advanced analysis/marketing tools
- Knowledge of statistical measures (hypothesis testing, regressions, etc.) and the ability to explain methodologies to a range of audiences
- Experience with SEO and email campaign analysis
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience delivering business analytics, and a proven track record of collaborating with a cross functional team, to deliver results
- Manage day to day business trends, focusing on both short and long-term impacts to key KPIs
- Build dynamic dashboards in Tableau to track key KPIs, consumer/campaign insights, and empower business clients to discover actionable insights
- Create and manage reporting in Google Analytics 360 and Data Studio
- Preparing and cleansing large sets of data, as required for reporting and analysis
- Analyze data through exploratory data analyses, statistical modeling, or other methodologies to solve business questions and identify areas for optimization and automation
- Develop what-if models to apply to variety of business problems
- Work closely with colleagues across CDM and build strong relationships with: Data, Marketing, Product, Sales and others to drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability
- Summarize and present analytical findings to stakeholders to support strategic planning discussions
Online marketing products and services
Core Digital Media was founded to empower people to improve their financial lives.
- Benefits that compete with the biggest companies out there.
- A company that cares as much about life in the office as life on the outside. Enjoy our flexible time off policy and plenty of opportunities to play with your peers (on site office Olympics, boat cruises and more).
- Career growth through on-site training, tuition reimbursement programs, and internal mobility opportunities. When we say we invest in our people, we mean it.
- The opportunity to contribute to the team's success and to the community where we work and live. We promote giving back through GREEN initiatives, off-site service projects, and internal fundraisers.
Company Core Values
- Driven To Win – Competitiveness is in our blood. We fight every day to be better than we were yesterday. This mentality trickles into everything that we do.
- Adaptable – Working at an innovative dotcom company has its charms. One of them is problem solving on the spot and quickly shifting to changes in the business. We tackle our obstacles head-on and come out on top.
- Metrics-Driven – Data science, big data and predictive analytics are a part of our daily work. If you don't like numbers, you won't like working here. The numbers tell the story and drive the majority of our decisions.
- Transparent – This relationship is a two-way street. We share our wins, our challenges, and our visions for what's next with all of our employees. We expect the same from our people.
- Innovative – What is the next big thing? We think about that every day. We are not afraid to take the road less travelled as we know that is where we find some of our biggest wins. Everyone has a voice and everyone contributes to our wins.
- Collaborative - Here we've got it all: from technology, to online marketing, product, analytics, sales and more. Our team works cross-functionally with a mindset that we are better as one team striving towards the same goal rather than separate entities.