2023 Summer Internship – Technology Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Work on day-to-day client business
- Participate in an intern team project & pitch presentation
- Experience a curriculum of lunch & learns to gain deeper understanding of the agency world
- Applicants must be one of the following:
- A current full-time student who is in their junior or senior year
- A current full-time graduate student
- A recent graduate
- Must have studied fundamentals of software development, experience developing C# .NET applications and provisioning / deploying on Azure Cloud is a +
- Must be able to show proof of legal work authorization to participate in a 10-week internship in the United States prior to the start of the internship. Internships will not be sponsored by RAPP
- Must have demonstrated proficiency speaking and writing in the English language
- Must possess good writing skills and the ability to recognize grammatical and factual errors
- Must have a strong interest and/or experience in marketing/advertising
- Prior internship experience in a related field a plus
- Understand business needs, project scope and requirements. Help translate requirements into technology and data solutions
- Build, enhance, troubleshoot, scale, and maintaining software solutions (C# .NET Core, SQL Server) for our clients and/or agency use
- Develop solutions with new code and leverage existing client/agency/open-source codebase as appropriate
- Collaborate with the team using Git source control and Gitflow branching model
- Provide hands-on support to client teams on standard deliverables, which may include product feature development, issue troubleshooting & resolution, documentation and training preparation
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with agency team members across departments and roles
- Bring enthusiasm, open-mindedness, and a professional approach to all tasks and problem-solving
- Be willing to learn and take direction and constructive criticism
- Be ready to give supportive arguments and voice your opinion
- Be proactive, ready to take initiative and able to lead other team members
- Pitch creative project ideas
- Brainstorm and research marketing opportunities for open-brief creative projects
- Be willing to learn RAPP processes and tools to ensure quality control and efficiencies
- Be highly organized and attentive to detail
- Be able to multitask and manage projects as assigned within a given timeline
- Possess a desire to keep up on current cultural trends
- Tackle other assigned duties. Be ready for anything!
Marketing & ad services
RAPP helps clients understand the most significant opportunities to create value, and move people to action, through the connected customer journey.
Company Core Values
- We are fearless
- We put people first, no matter what.
- We support innovative ideas and the brave individuals who bring them to light.
- We are never afraid to be ourselves.