Manager, App Development
Posted on 3/8/2022
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Specific experience working as an engineering manager or team lead is a very big plus
- Professional experience serving as a player-coach to a team of individual contributors
- Expertise in full-stack web development, particularly Node, Express, and React
- Fluency in the end-to-end app development processes, from ideation to deployment
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills as well as a bias toward collaboration
- Lead a team of up up to 8 developers and QA engineers in an agile development setting
- Create a shared sense of purpose and dedication to entrepreneurship and innovation
- Foster a culture of open and productive communication both within and between teams
- Partner with Product, Design, and Engineering leaders to execute Techstars' technology roadmap
- Communicate progress, opportunities, and risks to non-technical stakeholders
- Deliver enterprise-grade software atop a modern devops infrastructure
- Maintain uptime and SLA of solutions in production and participate in the on-call rotation
- Contribute to supporting infrastructure, including testing, CI/CD and application monitoring
- Continuously improve our development, deployment, testing, and operational processes
- Support team members' professional development through direct mentorship and coaching
- Confidently navigate situations involving individual performance, career pathing, and rewards
Seed-stage startup accelerator
Techstars believes entrepreneurs can change the world, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere.
- We Always #GiveFirst - Offer support to others without an expectation of anything in return.
- Do What's Right for Founders - Always keep the interest of our core customer in mind: the entrepreneur.
- Quality Before Quantity - Focus on growth, but only if we scale the quality of the work.
- Network Over Hierarchy - Value remote decision making over centralized processes.