Posted on 5/20/2022
- Bachelor's degree required
- Background and experience in transformation, change and project management
- Some knowledge and experience working with Lean/Agile/Scaled Agile methodologies is essential
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and other agile collaboration tools
- An ability to work under ambiguity with minimal supervision
- Ability to take the lead on tasks and drive results
- Ability to manage competing priorities and prioritise under time sensitive deadlines
- Expert ability to distil complex concepts into understandable messages to communicate with various stakeholders
- Excellent skills in drafting presentations, reports, communications, and other deliverables
- Comfortable to present to C-suite and senior management
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders that span across cross-functional teams
- Able to collaborate successfully with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure
- Demonstrate well-developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Thrive on an environment that is fast-paced and dynamic to influence others and set direction
- Experience in delivering a range of complex projects or implementations
- Supporting the Product Owner on the management and leadership of the Lean Agile Centre of Excellence team
- Continuously providing input and recommendations into the agile transformation roadmap to shape and refine the vision with detailed deliverables and outcomes
- Creating and facilitating workshops and working groups to elicit feedback from stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and introduce greater agile best practices
- Lead communications and engagement activities to inform the rest of the organisation on progress of the agile transformation through Monthly Demos, Alignment Sessions, Drop-In Sessions and Newsletters
- Proactively owning and leading individual transformation initiatives end to end
- Establish internal metrics to measure the performance of LACE and the value that the transformation is providing for the relevant teams
- Monitoring and reporting on the overall progress of LACE against the agile transformation plans, clearly documenting any deviations/challenges and actions required from the Change Management/LACE team and VPL stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining a repository of templates, documents, and audio-visual content to support the transformation
- Support the implementation of agile frameworks, methodologies, and best practices in a pragmatic and collaborative manner
- Working closely with technology stakeholders to maintain visibility on the implementation of agile collaboration tools and platforms (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Mural etc.)
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.