Sr. EWM Analyst
Updated on 3/23/2023
Chicago, IL, USA
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results - Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict - Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders
- Solution Portfolio Management - Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen - Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- 8+ years of Hands on experience in SAP MM and WM
- 6 years of Expert level working experience in SAP EWM
- Experience participating in full-system implementation life-cycles
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Experience in Automotive and manufacturing industries is desirable
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Configure and maintain SAP S/4 HANA Extended Warehouse Management
- Design and enhance SAP EWM Inbound processes: ASN data receiving, validation, Transportation mgmt., Goods receipt, Putaway bin determination, Putaway, Returns / reverse logistics, Goods receipt optimization, Receipt from production, FIORI Apps
- Configure and Maintain Yard management, Cross docking and Replenishment to Production Line
- Design and implement RFUI, RFID enablement, Quality inspection, GTM integration, Migration tools etc
- Design and implement Interfaces to Manufacturing Execution and Transportation Management systems
- Deploy key processes in SAP EWM Outbound processes: Outbound planning, Shipping Cockpit, Picking bin determination, Route determination, Order deployment, Loading & good issues, Production Supply & Consumption, Sequencing of Parts to Lineside, Kit-to-order, Direct outbound delivery etc
- Have an expert level background in configuration of SAP EWM module and are familiar with the different Warehousing concepts
- Have deep understanding of Warehouse Processes including Resource Mgmt, Queue Mgmt, VAS etc
- Must have SAP-EWM interface experience with Core SAP-ECC modules like SAP-SD, SAP-LE, SAP-MM, SAP-PP, SAP-QM and SAP-WM
- Perform Fit-gap analysis of the as-is design and development of the to-be design
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team