Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
Joining the Archive product line, you would work as a member of a small, highly focused team, responsible for delivering backend services for highly scalable and robust messaging, using leading edge technologies. This is an opportunity to work in an environment that encourages creative thinking and autonomy. We encourage our developers to think beyond a single component to build complete system solutions. Challenge yourself by learning new technologies, and apply your skills across our different projects and application domains. If you are committed to code that is clean, well-tested, well-reviewed, performant and secure then you’ll fit in around here. You will work our industry leading compliant messaging platform. That enables our users to communicate with their customers on messaging platform they a familiar with while meeting their regulatory requirements.
- Micro-services Container Platforms (OpenShift, Kubernetes, CRC, Docker)
- NoSQL DBs (Cassandra, Zookeeper, ArangoDB)
- Large scale data processing (Kafka)
- Dependency injection frameworks (Guice)
- CI/CD Build tools: Maven, Git, Jenkins
- Frameworks: Vert.x
- Real-time communication API’s (WebRTC, SIP, XMPP)
- Design, implement and provide architectural guidance in deploying microservices as a part of an agile development team
- Migrate existing services to microservices, with the goal of reducing complexity at the design and architecture level
- Write unit and integration tests for your Java code
- Collaborate with testers in development of functional test cases
- Develop deployment systems for Java based systems
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement
- Monitor and support the operation of production systems
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues
- Pair programming and peer reviews
- Required Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of Java development experience in an Agile environment, building scalable applications and services
- Experience with RESTful services
- Passion for Test Driven Development
- Good communication
- Problem Solving
- Team player
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.