Remote in USA • San Diego, CA, USA
VivoSense develops and validates real-world digital clinical measures and provides end-to-end services and solutions for their delivery in regulated clinical trials.
Since 2010, VivoSense has been the premier science and technology company delivering end-to-end services and solutions for clients collecting clinical data from digital health technologies (DHTs), such as wearable sensors, mobile applications, and connected health monitoring tools. Working with drug developers, healthcare providers and academics, VivoSense develops and validates real-world digital clinical measures that matter to patients, and provides advanced software, analytics, and scientific expertise to improve the quality, accuracy, timeliness and ease of data analysis and insight generation from complex DHT data.
In 2022, VivoSense secured Series A financing, and we are growing our team as we evolve our software platform, establish R&D capabilities and expand our client-facing business. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our engineering and technology team to bring expertise and the highest levels of quality to VivoSense.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a passion for learning new things, and a self-starter attitude. As a small company, this Senior Software Engineer will have the opportunity to come in on the ground floor, build greenfield products, design and architect the solutions, and share in the success of our rapidly growing company. This person should be comfortable with navigating through an ambiguous environment, coming up with solutions that fit the user needs, and then implementing them.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Collaborate to define key results (OKR) and deliver them as a team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Science, Quality, Product, BD) to understand requirements and manage priorities.
- Review code developed by other developers and to provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g. code health, code quality like accuracy, testability and efficiency)
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering Discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and working with remote, distributed teams.
- Good understanding of Cloud native applications and enterprise application architectures.
- Strong grasp of Programming, with fluency in Kotlin / Ktor / Kafka/ Angular.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer
Nice to haves:
- Work within a regulated Quality Management System, such as ISO 13485 or 21CFR820
- Able to work in a small team fast paced environment
- Experience with any of the following:
- Cloud governance
- Clinical Trials
- Machine Learning
Base Salary range - DOE
$100,000 - $170,000
- Unlimited PTO
- Board approved stock options
- Board approved annual bonus
- Direct access to senior leadership
- Life Insurance
- Professional growth training
- 401K with Safeharbor employer contribution
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing culture and team to work with