Senior Material Flow Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Sparks, NV, USA
- We are looking for a candidate who can design the most efficient warehouses and modernize them with the most useful systems and tools
- We need candidates that can design improvements to existing warehouses to make them the most efficient
- We will need to design first-of-its-kind, outdoor warehouse for battery storage
- Need expertise with the most relevant warehouse systems and equipment to efficiently move material and most efficiently limit any unnecessary headcount growth
- BS in Engineering
- Experience with Warehouse Process Design/Engineering
- Experience with statistical data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Industrial experience in Warehousing/Material Flow
- Technical writing experience
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
Lithium-ion refinement & component manufacturer
Redwood's mission is to build a circular supply chain to power a sustainable world and accelerate the reduction of fossil fuels. The company is localizing a global supply battery chain and producing anode and cathode components in the U.S. for the first time, while also reducing environmental impact, cost, and supply chain risks.