Data Engineer - Internal Analytics
Posted on 3/14/2022
New York, NY, USA
- You are fluent in several programming languages, such as Python, R, or Scala, and are a SQL expert
- You've built production ETL pipelines at scale using Spark, Hadoop, or a similar distributed framework and enjoy wrangling large amounts of data in different domains
- You've worked with data stores and/or data warehouses, such as AWS S3, AWS Redshift, or Snowflake
- You have a natural curiosity and an investigative mindset; you're driven by the why
- You're able to explain advanced technical concepts in a simple manner and cater to your audience
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth environment and thrive in autonomy
- Ship and process data at scale using Spark, Luigi, and other open-source technologies, with programming languages like Scala and Python, as well as SQL
- Route that data between different sources and destinations, including internally managed datastores and externally managed third party APIs
- Work closely with every department and domain at Datadog to collect critical data and insights and power decision making across the company
- Join a highly collaborative team eager to solve hard problems the right way
- Grow and scale with Datadog
Datadog offers monitoring and analytics for cloud-based workflows.
Datadog is on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. The company operates a monitoring & analytics tool for IT and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics as well as event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.