Client Operations Specialist
Posted on 2/19/2022
- 3+ years experience in a Technical support/configuration role in the Tech and/or ecommerce industry
- You have a phenomenal sense of responsibility, take ownership for your work, get a sense of achievement from solving a problem and helping others
- You are self-driven, flexible and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal direction; you feel comfortable working in a high pace environment and can make quick and informed decisions under pressure
- You have an affinity for or a strong interest in technical and operational processes and you are interested in learning more about technical processes; you will also actively seek the answers of what you don't know
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Proactively assist on all merchants operations related to their daily use of our solution and coordinate with other team members when needed
- Become a subject matter authority of our configuration products
- Investigate and action/triage escalations across multiple channels, while providing accurate and timely responses
- Partner with Customer Support, Sales, and Software Development to resolve issues that arise during merchant trials, integrations, or post implementation support
- Advise management on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together