Recruiter – Contract
Updated on 9/22/2022
Remote in USA
- 4+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting within a high-growth environment
- Successful track record of closing candidates for various roles
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience
- Partner with our leaders and hiring teams to source, screen, interview, and close candidates
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent
- Contribute to the growth of Calm's recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the greater team
Meditation and sleep app
Calm's mission is to make the world happier and healthier. Their vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st century.
- Investment + Growth - Calm can only grow if you do. We offer a great salary, equity, 401(k), and even a generous extended learning budget.
- Health + Wellness - We’ll cover 100% of your health, dental, and vision, and give you monthly stipends for your fitness and wellness routines too.
- Time + Space - When we say PTO is Take What You Need, we really mean it.
- Parents + Kids - Your family is a vital part of our community too. That’s why we offer baby bonding leave to all salaried employees.
- Home + Office - Your home office should be as functional and inspirational as your office office. We’ll give you a WFH stipend to help.
- Culture + Connection - Our calendar of (virtual) social events ensures you always feel part of, and close with, the team, no matter where you are.
- Growth mindset
- Humble & hungry
- High EQ
- Results focused