CSID Field Engineering Team, Cfet, Remote, Northern Ireland
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Northern Ireland, UK
- Smart, humble, and empathetic
- Have a strong sense of teamwork
- Driven and excited about challenges of a fast-paced, innovative software startup environment
- A willingness to learn and help others to learn
- Ability to effectively work in and collaborate on a distributed team
- You will have to bring both your engineering and operational mindset to the role
- You will need technical skills of course but more important is who you are as a person - smart, humble, and empathetic
- 4+ years industry experience designing, building, and supporting backend systems in production with a solid grasp on good software engineering practices such as code reviews, deep focus on quality, and documentation
- Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development
- Strong programming and algorithmic skills. Proficiency in a major programming language, e.g. Java, Go, Python, etc
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team