Engineering Manager, Cloud Operations
Posted on 3/8/2022
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- You have experience in an SRE or DevOps role, preferably in a hybrid infrastructure & cloud environment - traditional Data Center / COLO with Cloud Platforms
- You understand the cloud architectural requirements of large scale, distributed, consumer facing applications
- Familiarity with any of Java/Go/Bash/JS/Ruby/Python
- You are comfortable with Docker & Kubernetes K8s
- You have in-depth knowledge of Linux operating systems, Linux containers and container orchestration managers
- You have experience with a configuration management tool for automation and workflow development
- You are comfortable providing estimates or project ideas that will influence your team's roadmap
- You are a strong collaborator
- Your written communication is concise and clear
- You are comfortable dealing with unknowns and deadlines
- We are currently starting our path towards migrating our infrastructure to a multi-cloud tenancy. As an Engineering manager you will be responsible for leading several technical deliverables, working together with our Staff Engineers and Architects
- You will be responsible for operationalizing new systems to enable our implementation of a multi-cloud environment
- You will produce stellar technical specs and documentation
- You will participate in an on-call rotation, and will identify opportunities for reducing toil and avoiding technical debt to reduce support and operations load on the team
- You own the roadmap for cloud native applications
Designer apparel and accessories rental
Rent the Runway's mission is to power women to feel their best every day.
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexible Work Policy: Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
- Great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Opportunity is yours for the taking.
- Risk and failure are encouraged.
- Embrace and trust the RTR Family.